HeulwenLucas

HeulwenLucas

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

leeterril8796@gmail.com

MMOexp Madden 24 trade discussions happening overnight (63 อ่าน)

15 ม.ค. 2567 08:48

There is only one running back in my mind worth of a first round pick, and I think he’s a hell of a player. Kiper has Iowa State’s Breece Hall falling to No. 38 to the Jets, which floors me.

Hall is an ideal mix of speed and power, with rare traits. I cannot fathom the Buffalo Bills passing on him at No. 26, considering a do-everything back is really the only thing that offense is missing. Hell, for that matter I can’t believe the Texans would pass on him either.

I think people are going to be shocked by how high Hall goes. I could honestly see him in the teens if a team believes enough.

I’m not objecting to the idea of Cincinnati trading out of the first round for future assets, it’s more that Kiper has the Jets FLEECING the Bengals in a trade. At No. 31 he proposes the Jets move up to draft Iowa center Tyler Linderbaum, who is sliding for God knows what reason.

In exchange, he has New York giving Cincinnati the No. 35 pick and a Day 3 selection. That is laughable. On no planet can I imagine the Bengals shifting from Day 1 to Day 2, where they could get jumped in trade discussions happening overnight, and all they come away with is a mid-late round pick who probably won’t make the team.

Get cheap MUT 24 Coins from reliable sellers at MMOexp. Buy MUT 24 Coins and enjoy the best service, 24/7 Live Support, and fast delivery, all provided by mmoexp.

HeulwenLucas

HeulwenLucas

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

leeterril8796@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image