• Ph.D. Oral Biology, University of California at Los Angeles, U.S.A.
• 2000 Residency Certificate in Orofacial Pain and Dysfunction, University of California at Los Angeles, Medical center and Dental School, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
• 1998 Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
• 1998 Fellowship in Orofacial pain and Temporomandibular Disorders, University of Medicine and Dentistry at New Jersey, New Jersey Dental School, Newark, New Jersey, U.S.A.
• 1993 D.D.S, Mahidol University, Faculty of Dentistry, Bangkok, Thailand